seven random facts about me, as tagged by kristina/inaluxe:
1. in 2003, i wrote a novel. it's safely tucked away in my hard drive, never to see the light of day again.
2. i often feel like i'm trapped in the middle of a jane austen novel. i'd really like if things could take their course and i could just hook up with alan rickman, but instead i just keep being bombarded with heartbreaking revelations.
3. i love my studies, even though they give me panic attacks; i love my day job, even though the cd cleaner gives me a rash and i think i'm allergic to the building; and i love my etsy shop, even if it's hemorrhaging money.
4. at least 75% of my wardrobe is black.
5. i don't have a driver's license, and have no desire to get one.
6. every time i see one of those commercials where they list the symptoms of some terrible disease, i become convinced that i have it.
7. i floss.